I guess I can't see the meaningfulness of this stat. I regularly use 3
computers; a OSX 10.6 MBP and 1 each XP Pro and Vista machine. I use
my MBP mostly for web activities like reading and posting in forums as
well as surfing while in the living room or on trips. The Windows
boxes have 2 browsers and 3 browsers, respectively. I run 3 browsers
on the MBP while I rarely use any browser on the XP box which is used
for solely for catching podcasts and streamed shows. I have yet to
find a site that won't load in Safari but I rarely use Safari on the
MBP since navigating through 1,000 posts in forums is a pain when some
threads are pages deep. Firebox has a simple icon for quickly
navigating through 9 or 10 pages of history. In Safari, I need a mouse
to access that page history selectively. So for me, how would their
statistical technique say I am represented on the web? And, if one
could categorize me, what difference does it make anyway? Comparisons
are odious.

"We must try to contribute joy to the world. That is true no matter
what our problems, our health, our circumstances. We must try. I
didn't always know this, and am happy I lived long enough to find it
out."
 - Roger Ebert