On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 12:06 AM, b_s-wilk <b1sun...@yahoo.es> wrote:

> It's better to compute in relative isolation--and have a life.

  I am no fan of Miley Cyrus by any means, but I did gain a bit of
respect for her as a result of the recent admonition she delivered to
her many pubescent fans... stay away from the internet as much as is
possible and most certainly do not anchor your lifestyle to it.  An
admitted internet addict and Twitter freak, she talked about how it
was engulfing her.  That realization, once thought by her to be
"cool," became apparent and she has now gone totally "cold turkey,"
and she suggests the same approach be taken by others.

  Steve