>From thinking to doing, from sales to profits, from tax to investments- we
are YOUR adjuvancy

-----Original Message-----
From: Computer Guys Discussion List [mailto:computerguy...@listserv.aol.com]
On Behalf Of Michael S. Altus
Sent: 04/23/2010 11:42 AM
To: COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Subject: [CGUYS] Seek advice about removing programs

I want to remove unnecessary programs from my Windows XP computer. I use
the computer mainly for writing in Word, web browsing, reading PDF files,
and
keeping track of numbers in QuattroPro.

What are your opinions about retaining or removing the following?

Apple Software Update (Does it have useful downloads for a Windows XP
computer?)

AVS Media Player 3.1

AVS Update Manger 1.0

AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.3