I have free email support from Microsoft...we are in dialog now!

I don't want to go to a web mail because my email addy is on business site and
material. I do have the option to view my email on both the Pop3 and ISP's web
mail site.

If MS fails in their support then i would change to Thunderbird, can i do many
of the things like i can with Windows Mail?

Would my messages, email addys and 15 folders transfer ok?

Terry Kilburg - Independent Reliv International Distributor...
kilb...@iowatelecom.net   563-872-3788 CST