Hi Thomas!

On Fri, 12 Feb 2010, Pablo Bianucci wrote:

> Exception: Cannot put <cparam 'P' (012D7468)> in VARIANT

The problem seems to be that the initialization of VARIANT does not know
what to do with a pointer type. I think that VARIANT could be extended to
handle those:

Get the value of the pointer (no the contents but the actual address),
store that as the content of the VARIANT instance and then set the
VT_BYREF flag. Do you think that would work?

What I don't see how to do is how to get the address pointed to as a plain
number.

Bye & Good Luck!

Pablo.