Hello everyone,

I've recently switched from pywin32 to comtypes, since comtypes can
transform tuples to one-dimensional safearrays.
My problem is that when I dispatch the object using comtypes its properties
are not correctly differentiated e.g some methods are flagged as attributes,
but they are methods.
In pywin32 this is solved by "_FlagAsMethod" function, which flags selected
attribute as method.
Does anybody know if I can do the same thing in comtypes?
If not how I can get around this problem i.e. how I can flag some properties
in comtypes as methods?

Many thanks,

Alkin