Hi Thomas,

First of all thank you for the response, I really need to get around this
issue.

The com object, I am dispatching, is provided by Rhinoceros CAD package. The
evaluation version of Rhinoceros can be obtained from here -
http://download.rhino3d.com/rhino/4.0/evaluation/download/. The evaluation
is quite liberal, since you can use it as much as you like, but you are
restricted to 15 saves only.

I am using this object to control VB functions provided by Rhino scripting
interface.

You can reproduce the problem by:

1. R = CreateObject("Rhino4.Application")
2. RS = R.GetScriptObject
3. RS.AddPoint([10.0,10.0,10.0])

At this point I should obtain all functions provided by RhinoScript type
library as methods, but all I get are attributes e.g.

>>> RS.AddPoint([10.0,10.0,10.0])
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable

, where RS.AddPoint() is the function I am calling.

I presume that all functions in R.GetScriptObject are flagged as attributes
instead of methods, note that R.visible =True works. In PyWin32 I used to
flag each attribute as methods with _FlagAsMethod(attribute name) function.

I hope I was able to describe the problem as much as I can.

 Thanks,

Alkin