Hello,
  I'm trying to cobble together some code to control a webcam.  I've
borrowed from the jaraco project (
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/jaraco.video/1.0dev-r1620) which works great but
doesn't have all the functionality I need.  I'm trying to get a list of the
camera's resolution capabilities, see the code
here<http://www.zphoto.org/directshow_comtypes.zip>.
I can get the number of capabilities but when I try to run the
"GetStreamCaps" function the code kills python (I get the Microsoft Windows
dialog saying "python.exe has stopped working".  I'm not sure how to debug
such bombs, any hints on how to get this working and on how to debug such
bombs.
  Thanks
  Andrew