Hi There,

Has anybody figured out how to get back the full itemidlist using the
GetIDList call?

Using comtypes, I've been able to able to easily create and load shell
links.  I just need to figure out how to get the links full id list.

I get back something that looks valid from the GetIDList() call, and I can
get it's contents, but an itemidlist should be a binary structure, and I'm
not sure how or if comtypes can convert the GetIDList return value into one
of these.

Sorry if I'm overlooking something basic.

Thanks.