On 2016-05-09 19:39, Andre wrote:
> I'm also new to COM, but I worked with some recently.
> The order you define methods is important because of the vtable.
> See https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/oldnewthing/20040205-00/?p=40733
> So in your code when you wrap the SetDefaultEndpoint() method, you must also
> define all the previous methods, like here:
> https://github.com/DanStevens/AudioEndPointController/blob/master/EndPointCon
> troller/PolicyConfig.h
> You don't have to write the full definition of the methods before, but they
> must exist. You can name them "NotImplemented", like I've done here
> https://github.com/AndreMiras/pycaw
>
> Hope it helps

Thanks, but I kinda figured out what I needed a while ago.
I was going to post a followup with that info but forgot/didn't care as
the list seems dead.

Here is a link for my implementation:
http://www.eventghost.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8067 . I'm going to
use it for a EventGhost plugin, so that's why it is posted there.

I'll check your code in case It got something useful. Thanks.

jonib