http://us.click.yahoo.com/EA3HyD/3MnJAA/79vVAA/GSaulB/TM

      1. Re: /x/  and 'inter-Germanic'
           From: Benct Philip Jonsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      2. Re: Sauron's conlang (was: Intergermansk - Three Rings)
           From: Rodlox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      3. Re: Supposed Celtic semiticisms
           From: Rodlox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      4. Re: Sauron's conlang (was: Intergermansk - Three Rings)
           From: Andreas Johansson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      5. Re: /x/  and 'inter-Germanic'
           From: Isaac Penzev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      6. Re: Sauron's conlang (was: Intergermansk - Three Rings)
           From: # 1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      7. Intergermansk - Pizza packaging text :D
           From: "Pascal A. Kramm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      8. Re: CHAT: poetry, particularly three rings (was Re: Intergermansk -
Three Rings)