http://us.click.yahoo.com/TzSHvD/SOnJAA/79vVAA/GSaulB/TM

      1. Re: Slang, curses and vulgarities
           From: Geoff Horswood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      2. Re: ANNOUNCE: CXS<->IPA converter online
           From: "Adrian Morgan (aka Flesh-eating Dragon)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      3. Re: Slang, curses and vulgarities
           From: Andreas Johansson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      4. A new edition of Gzarondan grammar
           From: "Adrian Morgan (aka Flesh-eating Dragon)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      5. C.U.N.T. (was  Slang, curses and vulgarities)
           From: caeruleancentaur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      6. Re: Verbs Outside of the Slavic
           From: caeruleancentaur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      7. Re: Slang, curses and vulgarities
           From: "B. Garcia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      8. Re: USAGE:  VOT and the status of /r/
           From: Tristan McLeay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      9. Re: /x/  and 'inter-Germanic' (was: Intergermansk)