1a. Re: A question about relative clause placement
    From: David McCann
1b. Re: A question about relative clause placement
    From: H. S. Teoh
1c. Re: A question about relative clause placement
    From:   p...@phillipdriscoll.com

2a. Re: Naming Things
    From: Charlie Brickner
2b. Re: Naming Things
    From: Roger Mills
2c. Re: Naming Things
    From: Roger Mills
2d. Re: Naming Things
    From: Jörg Rhiemeier
2e. Re: Naming Things
    From: H. S. Teoh
2f. Re: Naming Things
    From: Padraic Brown
2g. Re: Naming Things
    From: Allison Swenson

3a. Re: This topic made me think of a topic I'd pondered about on anothe