I'm not sure I understand this.  Lower federal courts can't literally
reverse state court rulings; that's the point of Rooker-Feldman.  And
in practice I know that at least some state supreme courts do not
consider themselves bound by the rulings of "their" federal circuit,
though they tend to defer.  (There are Illinois supreme court decisions
saying this about the Seventh Circuit; I don't know about the other
states.)  That surprised me a bit when I first encountered it, but it's
federal *law* that binds state courts, not federal judicial opinions,
so I think it makes sense that state courts aren't bound by lower
federal court interpretations of federal law, in just the same way that
federal courts aren't bound by lower state court interpretations of
state law.

Thus I would think you could in theory get situations in which a state
supreme court disagreed with its circuit on a federal question and the
two systems went their separate ways--the state courts affirming
convictions, for instance, and the district courts ordering habeas
relief.  (AEDPA, of course, has restricted the availability of relief
based on circuit law, so you won't see this in practice.)  But in this
circumstance I don't think that state officials could rely on state-
court rulings to refuse to comply with federal court orders: they
couldn't continue to hold the prisoners.  So once you get to the
dueling injunction stage, I think federal courts must prevail.  And to
return to the Alabama case, if a federal court orders Moore to remove
the monument, I don't think it matters what the Alabama supreme court
has said; the federal court is addressing him as a litigant and not
reversing any state court decision.