Piergiorgio wants to include a section in the "how to build and
deploy" documentation for the Alfresco connector.  To me this is not
really an important enough change to spin another RC, but since we're
still waiting for Tommaso to review our releases there may be time to
do it.

But, right now, I vote +1 for RC0.  We'll see if Piergiorgio withdraws his vote.

Karl