Hi fellow developers,

Our next release date is rapidly approaching.  We've been releasing a
version of ManifoldCF at roughly the end of every quarter for a year
now, and March 31 is a bit over two weeks away.

There are currently three outstanding 0.5-incubating bugs.  Two are
Japanese localization tickets, and one is for the new Elastic Search
connector.  The latter is unassigned.  Please finish these up as
quickly as possible!

Finally, I've been the Release Manager for all four releases up until
now.  Does anyone want to volunteer to be Release Manager for
0.5-incubating?  I'd be happy to provide assistance and check in all
of my Windows-based scripts.