Thanks for the update.

FWIW, I'm working on CONNECTORS-437 in a branch.  Given the extent of
the changes required, and the limits on my time, I'd expect this work
to require at least another week to reach a point of rough equivalency
to where we are now.  After that we probably will want to do more
reorganization and update the documentation.  So we're looking at
weeks, but probably not months.

If it turns out that the consensus is that all of our current releases
"go away", I'd want to have a prompt response ready.  If not, we can
take our time and get it right.

Karl