Hello all,

I am new to connman mailing list. For the better understanding of
connman, i tested it with the python scripts which are available in
the test folder. I have few question regarding connman, test-scripts
and session management.

1) There is a latest release of connman-0.77. Which is more stable -
connman-0.76 or connman-0.77, with respect to wifi functionality.
2) For creating a session in manager-api.txt, it is mentioned that :
    "every application should atleast create one session to inform
about its requirements and purpose"
     Which application does it means? Because, if i open a
Firefox(application), then there is no session created by it. Can
anyone please give example of  what type of application is this?
3) There is a Unit Test Framework in "unit" folder for test session.
How to test that?
4) Also, there is a Python Script : test-session , which requires an
application path.
   As mentioned in link,
"http://lists.connman.net/pipermail/connman/2011-April/004518.html";,
at application path, it is provided with a "/foo".
   What and where is this "foo" application?
5) In session-api.txt, there is a net.connman.Notification interface,
with two methods. One of which is -
   Update : what exactly it does?
            On every session creation this method is called once to
inform about the current settings. To whom it inform? I mean where it
updates the settings?

Thanks and Regards
Lewis