On Fri, 2011-09-09 at 13:14 +0530, Lewis Terence wrote:
> > Firefox needs call connman session API to support connman session.
>
> Did you mean that Firefox calls session-api to use a connman session?

I.e. firefox needs code changes in order to use ConnMan's Session API.

Of course firefox can passively wait for some other application
(supporting ConnMan's Session API) requesting a session to be connected.
After ConnMan has created the network connection, firefox can use it
normally. Do notice that by default ConnMan starts with session mode
disabled and thus ConnMan automatically connects the "best" network
available.

Cheers,

        Patrik