Join Connecting to Collections Care next week for our next webinar*,
Practical Solutions: Quilt Care and Display*, with Camille Breeze, Director
and Chief Conservator for Museum Textile Services in Andover,
Massachusetts. February 16, 2017, 2:00 - 3:30 EST. As usual, the webinar is
free.  http://www.connectingtocollections.org/quilt-care-and-display/

The Connecting to Collections Care Online Community is a program of the
Foundation of the American Institute for Conservation (FAIC). We offer
professional development opportunities, resources, and assistance to help
smaller cultural institutions to provide well-informed care for their
collections. All content in this Community is provided at no cost thanks to
generous funding by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
******