Looking for a non-destructive method to get Ph using a Ph probe (not a paper
strip)….  when using water is not an option.

For example if you wanted to get the Ph of rare paper or fine art but the use
of water would damage the work - what do you do? I want to use the advantages
of digital probes but do not want to use water on the object because it might
cause damage. I would appreciate any and all suggestions!

Jim Lindner

Email: j...@media-matters.net

  Media Matters LLC.
  Mobile: (917) 945-2662

www.media-matters.net
Media Matters LLC. is a technical consultancy specializing in archival audio
and video material. We provide advice and analysis, to media archives that
apply the beneficial advances in technology to collection management.

******