Dear Rachel Davis,

considering the size of your project have you considered to have the
card analyzed by a professional company? this would give you measures
obtained respecting the ISO standards and might be of some help if you
need documentation to back up your project. Years ago I needed precise
pH values of a Crescent board manufactured in the 60's and this
Italian company
http://www.innovhub-ssi.it/web/stazione-sperimentale-per-la-carta/home
made a good job (unfortunately they do not have an english web page).
I paid a very reasonable sum (i think under 150 euro) to have my
sample analysed.

I am sure you can find a similar company in the UK. I am happy to send
you some more info privately if you wish.

Hope this helps.

Gianlorenzo Pignatti Morano ACR
gianloren...@hotmail.com
associazionebastioni.com