IIC's 26th Biennial Congress - Preventive Conservation: The State of the Art

Turin, Italy

10-14 September 2018

World Class Speakers, Sessions,  Networking, Tours & Debates

Exploring the biggest issues that exercise our field, this year's IIC
Congress is set to attract the best minds in conservation from around the
world.

For further information visit: www.IICTurinCongress2018.com

Please share the news with your colleagues!

Graham Voce
Executive Secretary

International Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works 3,
Birdcage Walk, London, SW1H 9JJ, UK

Tel: +44 (0)20 7799 5500
Fax: +44 (0)20 7799 4961
www.iiconservation.org

Follow IIC on our social networking pages:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/International.Institute.for.Conservation
LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups/International-Institute-Conservation-Historic
-Artistic-4974966[1]

The Institute is a learned society, a company limited by guarantee
registered in England and Wales ( No. 481522) and a registered charity (No.
209677)

******