Dear Colleagues,

We are conducting a research project where we are interested in
understanding plastics in archaeology, in particular areas concerning the
survey, identification and analysis of the composition and condition of
polymeric materials in the field to assist in the management of malignant
plastics in archaeological collections. If you are interested in
participating, we have included the link to the online survey for Plastics
in Archaeology here
<https://melbourneuni.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d145E91qejpOiup>. In
the research you will be presented with questions relevant to plastics in
archaeology.

you about 30 minutes to complete. Your participation in this research is
voluntary. You have the right to withdraw at any point during the study and
to withdraw any unprocessed data previously supplied.

If you would like to contact the Responsible/Principal Researcher or
Student Researcher to discuss this research, e-mail Dr. Petronella Nel at
p...@unimelb.edu.au and Sharon Wong at swo...@student.unimelb.edu.au.

The survey closes on *Friday 30 August 2019* and would appreciate it if you
could please complete the survey by then. Thank you for your help, your
input is much appreciated.

Please feel free to distribute the link to anyone whom you think is suited
to the study.

Kind Regards,

Sharon Wong | Doctoral Researcher
Grimwade Centre for Cultural Materials Conservation
School of Historical and Philosophical Studies, Faculty of Arts
The University of Melbourne – Parkville campus, VIC 3010, Australia
Mobile:  +61 433 820 190 | Email: swo...@student.unimelb.edu.au | ORCID ID:
https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8876-5769
PolyMuse Project <https://www.polymuse.net.au/>

--