I am currently writing my dissertation for the final module of a Preventive
Conservation MA with the University of Northumberland. With your help, I should
like to conduct a survey around the question below.
What factors might influence the priority given to paintings to be rescued from
a dangerous environment and how can this decision be facilitated by preventive
measures and the directives of a Disaster Preparedness Plan ?
I have focussed my research on paintings not only because of their challenging
attributes but also because they are often the most emotive and irreplaceable
artefacts within an historic house.
Any person contributing information for this project will be given the
opportunity to have that information anonymised. Please email me for a
questionnaire pack complete at sharon.arrowsm...@northumbria.ac.uk or follow
the link https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/RSSZ8QG

Thank you

******