My name is Mark O’Neill, and I am undertaking this study as part of my
dissertation research for an MA Preventive Conservation, Northumbria
University. It aims to gather information regarding the potential impact
Preventive Conservation has, and is having, upon the issue of hand skills in
Conservation. The questions are primarily aimed at staff employed in
conservation, however all members of staff at museums, libraries, and archives
are welcome to participate.

The survey takes an average of 5 minutes to complete, and consists of nine
questions.

The survey will have anonymous responses, and most questions include an ‘Other’
category for more individual answers, and a ‘Prefer not to say’ category to
allow a question to not be answered but the survey still completed.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/PDD2WGV

Thank you for your participation,
Mark O’Neill

******