After being humbled by a hyperlink, I'll hopefully try and provide a working
link to the survey!

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/PREVCONSURVEY

My name is Mark O’Neill, and I am undertaking this study as part of my
dissertation research for an MA Preventive Conservation, Northumbria University.

It aims to gather information regarding the potential impact Preventive
Conservation has, and is having, upon the issue of hand skills in Conservation.
The questions are primarily aimed at staff employed in conservation, however
all members of staff at museums, libraries, and archives are welcome to
participate.

The survey takes an average of 5 minutes to complete, and consists of nine
questions.

The survey will have anonymous responses, and most questions include an ‘Other’
category for more individual answers, and a ‘Prefer not to say’ category to
allow a question to not be answered but the survey still completed.

Thanks for your participation (and for those who contacted me, your patience!)
Mark O'Neill

******