Dear ConsDistList subscribers,
We will be launching the new Global Conservation Forum in a few days, and
appreciate the huge response from you all. My colleagues are busily working to
add the thousands of new registrants to the Forum.

Here is some background on the move to the new platform:
https://www.mail-archive.com/consdistlist@cool.conservation-us.org/msg03276.html
https://www.mail-archive.com/consdistlist@cool.conservation-us.org/msg03373.html
https://www.mail-archive.com/consdistlist@cool.conservation-us.org/msg03443.html

If you are an AIC member or already have an account, you can join the Forum
directly at http://www.culturalheritage.org/globalconservationforum.

If you signed up over the weekend or Monday, you should be added to the Forum
by Wednesday.

When we launch the new Forum, you will receive instructions on how to adjust
your subscription to a weekly format and tips on using the new list.

Thank you!
Bonnie

Bonnie Naugle
Communications & Membership Director

american institute for conservation
Preserving Cultural Heritage

bnau...@culturalheritage.org<mailto:bnau...@culturalheritage.org>
(t) 202.661.8064 | (f) 202.452.9328
727 15th St NW | Suite 500 | Washington, DC | 20005
culturalheritage.org<http://www.culturalheritage.org/>

******