On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 11:33 PM, Frank Hamel
<frank.ha...@wti-solutions.com> wrote:

Hi Frank,

> I seem to be having the same problem as here:
> https://www.mail-archive.com/container-tools@redhat.com/msg00862.html
>

> But I don’t see a solution anywhere.
>

> Could someone point me to one?

We didn't see this issue during our testing cycle
(windows/mac/RHEL/CentOS/Fedora). We expect that same behavior for
Ubuntu (as host), also we did release CDK-2.2[0]  quite a while back
which have quite of bug fixes and enhancement. Can you please try that
and let us know if you still encounter with same issue.

On the side note if you are using libvirt provider than please make
sure you do remove old vagrant box and snapshot[1].

[0] http://developers.redhat.com/products/cdk/download/
[1] https://github.com/projectatomic/adb-atomic-developer-bundle/issues/421

Praveen Kumar
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kumarpraveen