From: Praveen Kumar [mailto:kumarpraveen.nit...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 2:25 AM
To: Frank Hamel <frank.ha...@wti-solutions.com>
Cc: container-tools@redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Container-tools] certificate problem

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 11:33 PM, Frank Hamel <frank.ha...@wti-solutions.com>
wrote:

Hi Frank,

> I seem to be having the same problem as here:
> https://www.mail-archive.com/container-tools@redhat.com/msg00862.html
>

> But I don’t see a solution anywhere.
>

> Could someone point me to one?

We didn't see this issue during our testing cycle
(windows/mac/RHEL/CentOS/Fedora). We expect that same behavior for Ubuntu (as
host), also we did release CDK-2.2[0]  quite a while back which have quite of
bug fixes and enhancement. Can you please try that and let us know if you still
encounter with same issue.

On the side note if you are using libvirt provider than please make sure you do
remove old vagrant box and snapshot[1].

[0] http://developers.redhat.com/products/cdk/download/
[1] https://github.com/projectatomic/adb-atomic-developer-bundle/issues/421

Praveen Kumar