On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 7:28 PM, Burr Sutter <bsut...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 2:44 AM, Praveen Kumar
> <kumarpraveen.nit...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 9:39 PM, Burr Sutter <bsut...@redhat.com> wrote:
>> > But you can not curl a Service sans Route unless you are in the VM, or
>> > do I
>> > have that wrong?
>>
>> If service sans routes like internal IP for the services which only
>> nat'ed with VM then you can't curl from the host but if it is routes
>> for a application/service then you can curl it from the host because
>> our routes have ".nip.io" suffix which should resolve route provided
>> your internet allow it.
>>

> Right and when I am trying to debug a Route problem...I ssh into the VM and
> curl the Service directly :-)
>
> and in another thread, the message tells me to look at
> "/var/log/rhsm/rhsm.log" which is also only available in the VM.
>
> So, what is the password for the "docker" user that is the default of
> minishift ssh?

We never need the docker user password because ssh key is by default
configure for this user and minishift ssh should get you in the docker
user shell. We do set the password for docker use in kickstart and
it's "tcuser" (without quotes).

--
Praveen Kumar
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kumarpraveen