Next week, I'll start implementation of UI tests for all screens.

Emmanuel

Jason van Zyl a écrit :

On 17 Oct 06, at 2:34 PM 17 Oct 06, Brett Porter wrote:

I agree with Emmanuel. IIRC, the profiles are already in the model, and basic choice of which JDK and maven/ant installation to use should be straightforward and extremely useful. I agree that making it more pervasive and using the toolchain support would be even better, but I don't believe it needs to wait for that.

I would be against any more radical changes until the testing setup is rock solid. We're slipping in this area. We don't really know what machines this stuff runs on and I don't think anything is automated anymore. We need to stop paying lip service to what we are preaching.

Jason.

- Brett