Graham Leggett a écrit :
On Mon, September 3, 2007 1:12 pm, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

It looks like continuum is currently not capable of supporting building
code from repositories which are password protected.
I use it every day with user/password over https access and it works fine.

When you say it works fine, are you referring to continuum v1.1 beta 2
installed brand new from scratch, or are you using previous versions that
have been upgraded?

both and beta-3-SNAPSHOT too :)

For users discussion, please [EMAIL PROTECTED]

As I believe this to be a bug in continuum rather than misconfiguration,
this is more on topic for the dev list than the users list.

dev list is for development/developer discussions. All other discussions are
for users list

Emmanuel