I am trying to run the Sample Client, not familiar with Maven or Java for that
matter I am having some difficulties. I am able to 'mvn clean install' the
entire continuum application from the root and then invoke the webapp and that
all runs fine.

But how would one invoke the Sample Client for XML-RPC? When trying to run in
with java on the command line I get the following NoClassDefFoundError. Any
information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help so far.

Jimmy

[EMAIL
PROTECTED]:~/projects/continuum/continuum-xmlrpc/continuum-xmlrpc-client/target/classes/org/apache/maven/continuum/xmlrpc/client$
 java SampleClient
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: SampleClient (wrong
name: org/apache/maven/continuum/xmlrpc/client/SampleClient)
        at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:260)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:56)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:276)