Not quite to the letter but perhaps the theme of the prompt, a while back I
wrote a 28-bar dance meant to be danced to a standard 32-bar tune:

_*Bar Crawl - Isaac Banner*_
*A1*
(8) Neighbor allemande RH 1.5 to trade places
        - LH to next neighbor to form a long wave
(8) Long waves balance forward/back, box circulate CW
*A2*
(16) Partner balance/swing
*B1*
(8) Long lines forward+back
(8) Right hand chain to neighbors
*B2*
(8) Partner RH balance across, square through 2 (on to new neighbors)

The idea is that after the band has played 7 times through the tune, you'll
have danced 8 times through the dance. Each time through the dance it drifts
one phrase "up" through the tune (the second time through "starts" with the
long waves balance, e.g.). It's written to have fairly clear 8s, with exception
for the swing-to-lines between A2 and B1. Having called it a few times, it
seems to confuse callers the most and new dancers the least (ha!).

Isaac Banner