Hi,

?

I want to know, how topology is different for netconf and openflow ?

How can I analyze the same in opendaylight?

Suppose i have openflow and nonopenflow devices with netconf protocol for
configuration,

how is that differed for openflow and netconf ?

Please anyone provide information on this or  document to refer.

Thanks & Regards,

Humera

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LntTechservices.com<http://www.lnttechservices.com/>

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended
recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or
disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.