The netconf topology is just a list of nodes.  The OpenFlow topology also has

The topology is really the fundamental abstraction in ODL.   But some
topologies (e.g. Netconf, PCE-P, IPv4/v6 unicast etc.) are just lists of nodes
(often augmented with other information) whilst others (e.g. OpenFlow,
Linkstate) also have links.

if you want to figure out the connectivity between a set of netconf nodes you
can do that if the nodes support e.g. LLDP with a YANG model.   But then you’d
be creating a new “topology” for LLDP.