Hi, [+odlparent-dev]

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 10:25 AM, Robert Varga <n...@hq.sk> wrote:

> On 12/01/2016 08:06 AM, Tomas Janciga -X (tjanciga - PANTHEON
> TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) wrote:
> > [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
> > pl.project13.maven:git-commit-id-plugin:2.2.1:revision (get-git-infos)
> > on project onem2mtest2bundle-api: .git directory is not found! Please
> > specify a valid [dotGitDirectory] in your pom.xml -> [Help 1]
>
> This is a side-effect of https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/48443.

Oups... :-( sorry!

Michael, can you take a look at how to make this an INFO?

I believe https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/48865/ will fix this -
could you try and confirm? (I've not actually tested it myself locally, in
the interest of getting it out ASAP.)

There was no intention to restrict anything with this; please see this
announcement
https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/dev/2016-November/002958.html re.
what that is about.

Tx,