On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 12:34 PM, Tomas Janciga -X (tjanciga - PANTHEON
TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) <tjanc...@cisco.com> wrote:

> Sorry, I’m still building the same project, I’ve just modified pom file in
> the module as I’ve written.
>
> Build log is attached.

right, that confirmed it was the maven-bundle-plugin who wasn't happy now...

> Thanks,
>
> Tomas

I've figured it out; patch set 2 of
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/48865/ does the trick with this:
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/48865/. FYI I've now, contrary to
before, locally tested this myself, and it should be fully OK now.

Thank Good the underlying tools we use are all open source; FYI the '-'
doesn't seem to be documented anywhere that I could easily find, so I've
figured it out by staring at
http://bnd.bndtools.org/instructions/includeresource.html ... ;-)

 Thanks,