Hi Xingjun,

We have plenty of jobs building a patch and distribution just after and we have
not noticed this problem. Maybe if you describe more the problem you have: does
distribution works fine if built without faas? are other ODL features present
in the resulting distribution? does your patch change some features? we can
assist better.

BR/Luis