From: Luis Gomez [mailto:ece...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2018 2:36 PM
To: Xingjun Chu <xingjun....@huawei.com>
Cc: mdsal-...@lists.opendaylight.org; controller-dev
<controller-dev@lists.opendaylight.org>; Release
<rele...@lists.opendaylight.org>; integration-...@lists.opendaylight.org
Subject: Re: [integration-dev] odl-restconf feature missing

Hi Xingjun,

We have plenty of jobs building a patch and distribution just after and we have
not noticed this problem. Maybe if you describe more the problem you have: does
distribution works fine if built without faas? are other ODL features present
in the resulting distribution? does your patch change some features? we can
assist better.

BR/Luis

On Feb 8, 2018, at 11:19 AM, Xingjun Chu