On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 2:31 PM, N Vivekanandan <n.vivekanan...@ericsson.com
> wrote:

> ‘included infrautils-dev

just FYI: infrautils actually cannot host any code related to the MD-SAL
Datastore, see
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Infrastructure_Utilities:Main#Introduction
for background.

Perhaps you also want to look at whether you would not possibly want to use
some other existing MQ type thing instead of building this yourself? I
guess one advantage you would have to build your own MQ on top of the DS is
that you could have TXs spanning MQ processing and other reads/writes in
the Op DS - if that's of interest to you. How well e.g. a huge list of such
messages in the DS would scale is something you should perhaps POC,
depending on your requirements.