Stew Benedict wrote:
On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Eduardo Kushima wrote:

I downloaded mandrake 8.2beta2 and burned it on my pc using nero and
blindwrite, checked the iso and it was hybrid, 2048b/sector, everything ok I
think, but mac can't boot from this cd, but can read it normally.

Some suggestions?

You don't say what kind of Mac, but only NewWorld machines can boot from
the CD.

Stew Benedict

Stew, in that case what are the options for an owner of an Old World machine? Seems like this is exacly my problem, the installer cnnot find the CD device - or is this a different problem?

Rami