On Wed, 19 Nov 2003, Ray Auge wrote:

> Go Stew,
>
> Give me till May-June, at that time I will hopefully be in a position to
> help with the builds (PPC cluster time).
>
> till then, good luck and keep it up

Thanks,

But the "one person" I was referring to isn't me.  All I've done aside
from support here is the brief cooker HOWTO/Status I did a few weeks back,
as well as packaging a 2.6benh kernel, available on my webspace.

More/faster hardware would certainly help, but you need to coordinate your
effort with those already doing the work, as well as get blessing/access
to be able to upload packages through the Paris cluster.

MandrakeSoft