It's not the respond that you would like but I started to build for
myself from the SRPMS (mainly gnome specific) when I find that my iboolk
lag too much from my i586.

I understood long ago that there is only one machine that try to keep
ppc in sync at mandrake and we just have to be patient around
freeze-release since the proprio must also work on other stuff (that
brings more $$$, ie i586). That's fine with me.

The ppc freeze (...) should be over soon. There is always SRPMS anyway.

Pascal