Gwenole Beauchesne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>1) Should we let in new freetype2 which fixes crashes with 3rd-party
>fonts, i.e. not provided by MDK?

I didn't test third-party fonts with old freetype2.

>2) Should we prefer having *all* supported OOo languages having
>anti-aliased UI fonts with default MDK fonts?

I think anti-aliased UI fonts are better.
(and redhat think so,too :)

> 3) Should we remove embedded bitmaps from Kochi Gothic and Kochi Mincho
> if not really necessary?

Gtk1,Gtk2 and Qt3 applications don't use embedded bitmap fonts normally.
Both antialiased OOo and non-antialiased OOo are cool,
but it's a bit strange only OOo use embedded bitmaps.
Anyway,if you say yes for second question,then this question is meanless.