Hi

thomas> It works ....
thomas> All kernels testbooted with 2 systems:
thomas> - one nForce2 system with 1GB ram (running enterprise now...)
thomas> - ond dual P2-333 with 256MB ram (running secure now...)

thomas> Way to go Juan!!
thomas> I would but you a case of beer if you would live closer... ;-)

worse thing is that the change was trivial:

s/&//

just that I missaplied a patch (finding where was the problem).

thomas> Only downside (for now) is that NTFS support is disabled...
thomas> (yeah, I saw the NTFS build error listing.... :-( ... )
thomas> But for now I'm happy...
thomas> Now I have a nice kernel to start patching ;-)....

Nice.  Will update NTFS in the near future (just that I don't have any
machine with NTFS at all).

If someone has a small filesystem with it that can make available
(10-20MB), I will be happy to download.

Later, Juan.

are different -- Larry McVoy