Le dim 28/09/2003 à 13:48, Nora Etukudo a écrit :
> On Sun, Sep 28, 2003 at 10:19:44AM +0200, Warly wrote:
>
> > - Should we have cooker snapshot ISOs?
>
> No. I don't need ISO's at all during development. 'rsync'ing to a local
> server and installing via net from there is cheap, fast and reliable.
>
> I would like to see more focus on Mandrake AutoInstall.
>
> Liebe Grüße, Nora.

YES !
A snapshot cooker during beta/rc process would be a great idea : keep a
long beta/rc process to be sure that when you report a bug it has been
taken into account and check its validity.

Not all of us have high bandwith connection. I test cooker at home, but
i can download easily at work : i can download an iso with only rpms
modified at work, and use them as 'update' home to test the improvements

Definitivelly YES.

Stef