Le Dimanche 28 Septembre 2003 10:19, Warly a écrit :

> - What could we do, as a community, to increase the acceptance of
> mandrakelinux?

Download is very well for people having a fast link.
But people having a slow 56k link have few reasons to subscribe to the club.

My proposition is to ask people if they want to help or some help or nothing.
- allow to query the database to find people living in the same area.
- create a mailing list for each area. Only club members of the same area
  can access to it.

This is not complicated and can increase the interest for the club.
I do this job in my LUG. It is well structured but this is not true eveywhere.

--
Pierre Jarillon - http://pjarillon.free.fr/
Vice-président de l'ABUL : http://abul.org/