ביום חמישי, 16 באוקטובר 2003, 01:16, נכתב על ידי Quel Qun:
> Also,
>
> Something seems strange in the spec file:
>
> --with-qtdoc-dir=%_docdir/qt-3.1.2.html/
the spec file in the site is not updated. sorry.
but the problem you describe, it  found in my local spec.

another question, what if the rpm is installed in a box where
qtdocdir=/usr/lib/qt3.2 for example?

how can i work around it?

> 1. The trailing / is likely to cause ugly things,
ok. to be removed.

> 2. My qtdocs seem to be in %_docdir/qt-3.1.2/doc/html
i will check this under 9.1 and 9.2.

> 3. Detail: tabs are painful, I'd prefer spaces.
(i do not agree with you)

> 4. s/dependy/dependency
oops...

> 5. Why did you remove the c/c++ reference?
because gideon does not use that. it uses online resources.
if you can hack the c/c++ references, to use an xml list which describes the
topic. I WILL BE GLAD. i hate looking info on the net, when i can have it
locally.

> I'd really like to find some time to try this new version. I read on the
> wxWindows site that kdevelop-3.0 can create wxGTK projects. Is that
> true, has anyone tried it?
gideon has templates even for kernel modules in this version.
if you want i can send you the default project that gideon makes for
wxWindows. the main file looks quite generic, it looks like a good start.

--

diego, 20 Tishrey 5764